Don't worry, I've calmed down.
Some of my last post may have been fueled by hormones. Not to say that my sentiments weren't completely valid...
I wanted to share a few of my favorite things, and a few special memorial ornaments. I love Christmas ornaments, and I have a couple new ones to honor Angeline's memory.
First, one of my favorite every day tributes to Angeline. Given to me by my dear friend K.W., it is a sculpture entitled,"Joy." It lives on my fireplace in my cozy living room.
Next, Angeline's 1st birthday cupcake ornament. A sweet treat for a sweet girl!
My dragonfly ornament. Of the symbolic creatures representing our lost babies, I favor the butterfly and the dragonfly. I found this ornament and thought it was a perfect addition to the tree for our first year without Angeline.
Finally, a unique and special piece given to me by my dear friend Cricket. It can only represent one thing, a loving mother and father embracing their angel. I love it!!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hi Erin!
I love Christmas ornaments for my girl too :)
I found your blog on faces of loss, faces of hope. I am so sorry for your loss. My daughter was stillborn March 16, 2010. It is good to know there are others who 'get it.'
I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well: www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com
p.s. I love your blog design!
Post a Comment