It has been nearly one year...
Since she left this life.
Since I gazed at her beautiful face, her hands, her feet and was amazed that we had made her.
When my world came crashing down.
I can still remember the last time I was truly happy.
The time in which I have learned the depth of grief, unlike any emotion I have ever experienced.
I realized that in the midst of crisis, some people will disappoint you, others will pleasantly surprise you, while a rare and precious few will overwhelm you with their love and kindness.
Since I really understood that none of us is protected from instantaneous, life-changing tragedy.
I have tried to pick up the pieces of our life.
Every day, I have been challenged to carry on.
I have grown closer to sensing her daily presence.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I have been thinking of you alot lately. I know this is sure to be a more difficult time than usual for you, and I want you to know I am here for you. XOXO
Post a Comment