Today I was so fortunate to celebrate International Babylost Mother's Day with some of the truly amazing women I have come to know in these past four months. Though in some ways we are just getting to know each other, in other ways, I feel like we have known each other for years. I believe we will share a special bond for life. I hope that in the future we will celebrate the arrival of one rainbow baby after another and think about how far we have come since first knowing each other. I feel so blessed to be in this circle of women. None of us ever dreamed we would be here, but now we are. I love the words Carly Marie wrote, "United in grief, we find love and strength." (http://internationalbabylostmothersday.blogspot.com/)
I was reminded today of some of their personal qualities, to name just a few of the many reasons why these women are so special:
Beauty inside and outside.
Spirit of generosity.
Talent for expression through art.
Honesty of experience.
Open and forthcoming.
Commitment to healing.
Solemn and serious.
Joyful laughter.
Hopeful optimism.
Faithful.
They are beautiful mothers, every one of them.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
You are a beautiful mother, too. I feel blessed to have you as my friend.
Post a Comment