Monday, February 21, 2011

Blessed Be Your Name

At the bottom of the page is a blog-hop listing, courtesy of Franchesca, of Small Bird Studio. She has organized this list of "Small Miracles, Celebrating Hope."  Franchesca also inspired me to share a link to one of my favorite popular Christian songs.

It speaks of praising God not only in times of happiness and harmony, but also in times of despair and loneliness.  It reminds us that God both gives and takes away.

I don't know why Angeline couldn't stay with us in this life.  I choose to believe that she has been spared a human life of pain and difficulty related to her severe cardiac defect, and that she is now in a better place.

One line that seems especially relevant now,
"Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering,
 though there's pain in the offering, blessed be Your name."



1 comments:

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I LOVE that line. It's so beautiful and carries such an amazing message.

I'm here from the hop.

ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-son-is-in-heaven.html

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved